Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thankful Tree and Thanksgiving.

For the whole month of November, we did a Thankful Tree on our entryway wall. We wrote one thing we were grateful for on a paper leaf and stuck it up on a big tree I colored during the kids' nap one day. It was especially fun to hear the things Joseph was grateful for each night and a good reminder that the little things are often the most important. I think "pizza" was on here at least twice. We are VERY thankful for pizza at our house.
The Thankful Tree in all its glory.
Click to zoom in and see some of the things we're grateful for.
We also went to Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's home with some other Americans and Brazilians who spent a lot of time in the US. I made a gorgeous apple pie. I have no pictures of the gathering, but I do have one of the pie. You can see where my priorities are.
My mom's perfect apple pie. It was a lovely taste of home here in São Paulo.

No comments: